-Buyer is responsible for the removal of all purchased items by the end of the sale. We do not have porters and cannot help you remove items.
-We accept cash or credit cards. No personal checks accepted.
-All items are sold "AS-IS" with no guarantees or refunds. Please inspect all items before you purchase them.
-Enter at your own risk. Ben Franklin Estate Sales is not responsible for any injuries or accidents.
A few notes on attending a sale:
- Professional set up of your property. We respect every item.
- Any item of significant worth will be valued accordingly. We price
with our discretion and knowledge. Special pieces may need a
- Professional advertising. Your sale will be published in any local or regional newspaper, the internet (not limited to this web site,
Facebook and Instagram.) In addition we will send out email notification to our clients.
- Professional signage will be set up every day to help guide customers to your sale. This signage will be removed nightly, too.
- Communication is paramount. We will keep you informed of any developments and our progress both during set up and the sale
- All of the financial records of your sale will be available for your review for 6 months after the sale.
- We offer clean-out services at an additional fee.
- Ben Franklin Estate Sales works strictly on commission. There are no upfront costs.
We look forward to working with you. We love what we do. We want you to love what we do, too.
There are many reasons to contact Ben Franklin Estate Sales. We do more than Estate Sales. One may also need a sale for downsizing, moving, demolition or life changing events. We also offer clean out service. In each case we are sensitive to your needs and able to adjust our approach. We start with an introductory meeting. In this meeting we like to walk through the property to understand the scope. We will also talk to you about options and strategies. Not only is each sale different, every client is different. We need us all to be on the same page.